T.O.M.S. offers a wide array of residential and commercial outdoor services with a specialty in hydroseeding and asphalt maintenance.
- The hydroseeding process begins by mixing cellulose fiber or wood mulch, quality grass seed, fertilizer and water in the application tank of the hydroseeding machine. The mixed slurry is then applied as a controlled spray through a hose from the tank onto the ground. The process is gentle and does not disrupt the grade or landscaping of the yard. Once the slurry is in place, the material boosts initial growth by creating a micro environment specifically developed for the germination of seed. Results are quick with a high germination rate.
- Once the spraying is done, you must take care to keep the mulch wet at all times for the first 2 weeks, to get a healthy growth. You need to sprinkle it lightly with water at least 2 to 3 times a day for the first 2 weeks and taper it down to 1 to 2 sprinklings a day for the next 2 weeks. Take care to ensure puddles do not form on the lawn.
- Hydroseeding is the most cost effective way to achieve a sod quality lawn at a fraction of the cost.
- Asphalt prepping services which includes power blowing, edging and removal of overgrown turf, weed whipping, and an application of an oil drying/removal substance to all unwanted asphalt oil stains.
- Crack filling of all large asphalt cracks with an application of hot rubber crack filler to the affected areas. This crack filling reduces the chances of water and other unwanted substances from entering beneath the asphalt and causing more serious future cracks and undermines.
- Seal coating of your home or business driveway/parking lot will save you money and prolong its life. Our process and materials will slow oxidation, prevent water penetration, and improve appearance. Routine maintenance of your driveway can more than double the life of your asphalt. It is recommended to have a form of seal coating applied to your asphalt once every two to three years.
Snow Removal Services
- At T.O.M.S. we concern ourselves with quality and timely work. When we agree to provide snow removal service to a customer they can count on us being there when the snow falls. Shoveling, salting, snow-blowing, plowing, and rear-blade snow removal services are available. If you are interested in our snow removal services please call or email.